NSync - I'll Never Stop

Albüm Adı : No Strings Attached


Operator

Oh ya
I'll never stop

ooh no
Do you believe me,
After all that's said and done
All the lies, how I regret them baby now
I am the loser
when you shining like the sun
Tell me why can't I still be the one?
All right

[Nakarat]
I will never stop
Until you're mine
I can wait forever till the end of time
Cause my heart is in your hands
don't you understand
I'll never stop
I'll never stop

How could I ever
when my heart is in your hands
and I know baby there is not turning back
They say that I'm crazy
and I kind of understand
How I wish for this nightmare to end
Oh yes

[Nakarat]

Yeah ay
I'll never stop
Oh oh oh,
Do you believe me
When my heart is in your hands
Don't you understand

I'll never stop {I will never stop}
Till the end of time {I will wait forever}
My heart is in your hands {My heart is in your hands}

[Nakarat]

Please hang up and try your call again
Please hang up, this is a recording