Lloyd Banks]
[hook]

I'm a warrior
Man i never run never snitch i'm a grown man dog i ain't no bitch
A warrior
Won't change cuz hes rich b4 i shit on my family id lie in a ditch
A warrior
Won't fold under pressure he got a shell waitin in the hole if they test ya
A warrior
Ill sacrifice it all if he has to react and think about it after
I'm a warrior

Uh you heard right mothafucker my grandmama's daughter ain't raised no sucker.
Heart full of pride and a head full of anger.
Attitude of a winner infared for the danger.
Even the paranoia of a female will change ya wakin up every mornin layin next 2 a stranga.
Im on the move smooth with one aisle for the snakes we can't stand hearin ya name all through the states.
Turn on the BET and watchin ya video pretendin 2 be ya friends the smart ones really no
So if thats ya man warn em cuz theres enough bullets in here 2 hit every NBA patch on em.

[pre-hook]

Nigga ride till i die the song i sing
You ain't ready 4 the war ill bring
You ain't gonna do a goddamn thing
And i ain't neva scared

[chorus]

Goddamn ho here i go again the double l oyd get put on the iv tryin 2 try me
The new age ali the black c i g whose eyes
Beside me i'm smooth as an isley sometimes i surprise me you can't even id as low as my eyes be.
I roll with the gangstas don't get fly with ya mouth.
The wrong punchline i have niggas inside of ya house.
Nigga i'm doin good i made it outta the hood.
Out in Beverly Hills no more bottles of wood.
This is it 4 that sticky California should whip me.
I done made it this far can't be mad if they hit me.

[pre-hook]
[chorus]