Muse - Falling Down

Albüm Adı : Showbiz

I'm falling down and fifteen thousand people scream.
They were all begging for your dream...
I'm falling down, five thousand houses burning down.
No-one is gonna save this town...

Too late, I already found what I was looking for.
You know it wasn't here...
No It wasn't here.

I was calling your name,
but you would never hear me sing.
You wouldn't let me begin,
so I'm crawling away
'cause you broke my heart in two yeah,
no, I will not forget you...

Too late, I already found what I was looking for.
You know it wasn't you.
No, it wasn't you, no...

Falling away, you would never see me through.
No, I can not forget you falling down.
Five thousand houses burning down,
no-one is gonna save this town, yeah...

Too late, I already found what I was looking for,
you know it wasn't you.
No it wasn't you, no...

Falling down,
now the world is upside down.
Yeah.. I'm heading straight for the clouds...