So many times I`ve tried to tell you
But I don`t think you`ve been listening
There`s nothing I wann try and sell you
`Cause His love is free

You`re so proud of saying you`re a seeker
But why are you searching in the dark
You won`t find a thing
Until you soften your heart

The message is oh so very simple
You gotta be like a child to see
`Cause Jesus said "Let the little children
Come unto Me"

You try to make things to complicated
But you really don`t have to be so smart
You don`t learn a thing
Until you soften your heart

Well if this just this once
I could show you your empty life
I know you would follow him
Right now

Well I know it sounds
Just too good to be true
But if He Lives in you

nakarat
You`ll never die, You`ll never die,
You`ll live forever
You`ll never die, You`ll never die,
Take care of forever now

You tell everyone to keep on smiling
YOur outlook on life is so positive
But deep down inside
You`re searching for a reason to live

Like everyone else you`re scared of dying
But the power of death has been blown apart
And you`ll live forever
If you soften your heart

nakarat